Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A cooler version in my mind...

The reason I haven't been doing any outfit posts lately is because my outfits for the past few weeks have all looked like this:


Le Snore, right? I could throw out a million excuses, "The Alabama heat has sucked the will to live, much less dress, out of me", "My camera is a battery-eating, lo-fi demon of Hell." ect. But the truth is I've just been lazy. But it will get better when school starts, I swear! I'm an exhibitionist when it comes to dressing and the fall suits me so much better.

New Target dress. Cute and cheap, but something about the sleeves makes my arms look huge! Any suggestions on how to remedy this before I start to develop some body dismorphia?
My hair tonight. You like? (My face was ugly in the extreme)

3 comments:

Tavi said...

Your hair is so pretty-and that DRESS. It's so cute! (I'm taking a break from my break...if that makes sense. I had to see what you were up to!)

chnch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chnch said...

hi. i've noticed that you don't smile much in your pix. now here's one pic of you smiling. and you look great. i do hope you smile more often:) i hope you're not offended by my comment:)