Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday

Sorry sorry, I know it's only one outfit pic, but on the rest of them there was this weird glare on my glasses (note to self: no more flash!). I'm really having a hard time catching the whole "taking pics of my outfits" curve and learning how to find angles that don't make me appear like a four-foot-tall hippo. It's not that I'm trying to make myself look skinnier or taller than real life, it's just that cameras tend to skew all of our proportions. Some, with good results, like models. Then there's me.


I've got to say I'm loving the cardigan I got from American Apparel in soho (even though they were incredibly rude to me) I'm definately seeing where it will come in handy in the fall.


T-shirt: Rogan for Target. Cardigan: American Apparel. Jeans: Wet Seal. Bag and Shoes: secondhand.


2 comments:

yiqin; said...

I agree! I am trying to learn how to take self timer photos nicely! Btw, I love your blog :) & your glasses!

Stephanie said...

Cool blog, and outfit! I love your post at the bottom of the page about art history and modern collections - I don't know much about the former so hearing those inspirations was pretty interesting..